Reflection of twitter and blogspot

| |

a. How has Twitter (micro-blogging) enhanced your learning of EIR? Compare this with your blogging experience using Blogspot.

b. How can you use Twitter and Blogspot for research purposes?



I'm rarely using Twitter. But, lots of my friends, they like twitter, they told me whatever meaningful things happen today, they would put it on twitter. One of my friend, he even put the thing which made him feel super embarrass.

Twitter VS Blogspot

Twitter is the micro-blog for user to send and read personal feelings, news etc. But it gets 140 words limitation. The major advantages of twitter are fast and connivance.
For the EIR learning, It could help the shy students who don't be dare to speak in front of class, so that, they could put their feelings, comment etc in twitter. And, it's also good for teacher or student to pass the information. Use twitter to share the information is quite straight, you just put the information which you wanna share with ur follows, so that, they could see it from their own twitter interface.

Compare with twitter, blogspot get no word limitation. And if you wanna scan ur friends' update information, u should visit his or her home page first. Else, I don't think there is any big diff between twitter and blogspot.

Base on my own topic, impact of gambling problems amongst youths, I did research, i rarely found any information from twitter, but found some from blogspot. On my opinion, twitter likes emotion publish place, person usually put their daily emotions, just several sentence. Unlike blogspot, the user commonly write a whole article to express their reflection, story, personally viewpoint. And some professionals, they would publish some academic essays or report. So that, I found a bit useful infromation from blogspot.

Anyway, I perfer to use blogspot.

First, there is no word limitation for me to write my own stuff.

Second, blogspot makes me feel more profession, I could feel that I was the writer when I was writing my blog.

Third, any other's updates won't appear in my home page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.