Letter of explain about my blog

| |

Dear Mrs. Lim:

Thank you for giving me those advices.
I think, there are some misunderstandings between you and me. Let me explain to you.

Before, you read the articles, which are written by NBA funs. There is some general knowledge about NBA and basketball, you should know:
1. NBA is not just called a basketball game, it is more than that. NBA contains lots of stuffs—American history, phylogeny of basketball, racial equality etc. Now, Funs would call it as a movie, stage, Businessmen would call it as market and scientist would call it as high-tech.
2. There were no copyrights for any those pictures or facts which I put in my blog.
Those pictures and facts, it’s used to induce the eyes of audiences, even though it’s published by NBA, they are for entertaining basketball fun, not for selling.
3. What I am done in my blog, it called purely NBA basketball previous analysis which is from the purely NBA Fun. That's the way which used to analyze the NBA game.

After you cleared about this, let me explain to you why I would say what I am done in my blog, most of them are my personal perspective.

1. All the words were written by my own, I never take it from other websites.
2. You said you could read the facts and pictures from many website, but I am sure you won’t get them from one website only, you could find all of them from internet no doubts. However, none of them did the summary. I searched lot, and selected the true facts and representative pictures, summarized them, through using my 10 years’ experience of being a NBA fun.
3. For the history, you could find it from other websites, but you could find lots of different, because when I was writing the history, I put some my own opinions and analysis in side also. The most important point is that I used the normal history to create a story, a martial arts novel to attract readers. Moreover, for comparison between the players and bench mod, it’s definitely my own personal perspective. I gave them a make-up, made them becomes hero, avenger, etc.

Lastly, let me explain to you why I wrote my blog by this way.

1. The picture I put, it's called poster for inducing the eyes of reader. And all the datum and facts I put which are for evidences, they were used to proof what I forecasted and analyzed.
2. The arrangement of articles is depends on my own logic. It makes sense.
i. On the beginning of the articles, I want to catch the eyes of reader, hook up their curiosities, make them continue reading the articles, so that, I would either put a fantastic poster, or prediction.
ii. As I said before, NBA is not only just a game, but also it relates to history. Of course, any team of NBA, they would knock at each other before, and won or lost is called common stuff, but I gave each team a story, each player a role, in this way, when you were reading my articles, it likes watching a movie.

In short, I am really appreciate if Mrs. Lim could understand a pure NBA fun and consider what I am done in my blog as practical and normal assignment. If you didn’t agree what I was saying, it’s fine also, I would fix it up on time.


Yours Sincerely

XU XIANG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.